If you or someone on your HOA board are in charge of deciding what company is best suited to take care of all of your HOA maintenance needs here in Raleigh, NC, then you know how tough it can be to find the right company for the job. There are a lot of commercial landscaping companies available for you to pick from.
We know that (on paper) many landscaping companies appear to offer the same services. This may be true to a certain extent. But we’re here to tell you, not all of them are created equal, and you will no doubt miss out on quality if you choose based on price alone. But don’t worry. We’re here to help you make your selection.
Here are some things to look at when selecting a quality landscape company to meet all of your HOA maintenance needs.
– Plan inclusions. Will you contract cover more than just mowing? What about brown patches in the lawn? What about turf fertilization and renovation? Your contract should be transparent and amenable.
– Communication. What will be the means of communication? Telephone? Email? In person? This should be part of the open-ended conversation from the beginning.
– Years of service. How long has the landscape company you are working with been in business? Are they trusted in their community? Are there testimonials and references to back up their work?
– Licensed work. In terms of irrigation, the company you are going to hire should staff licensed irrigation contractors to meet your lawn needs. Lawn care is a science.
– Shared values. The landscape company you are looking at should share your, and your communities values on property beautification.
With so many landscape companies to choose from in the Raleigh area, we know it can be tough. But we’re here to help. Since 1984 we have been masters at the art of business landscaping. Contact us today (919) 782-2809 to find out how we can help you meet all of your HOA maintenance needs.